Highlands Publications, a Birmingham based publishing company, is seeking a Multimedia Account Executive to join our Advertising Sales Division. We are looking for the following attributes:
• Have a strong drive and ability to sell an expanding array of multimedia products – including online advertising with a focus on print – in competitive market.
• Maintain strong client relationships with existing accounts, and actively pursue development of new ones.
• Must work well in a “Team” oriented atmosphere.
• Offer successful experience in prospecting, presentation and follow-through with large national advertisers, as well as agencies.
• Be an innovative problem solver and creative thinker.
• Must be able to thrive under deadline pressure.
• This is predominantly an inside sales position, so candidates must be comfortable selling and making presentations by phone and email. A small amount of travel may be required.
We are a growing publisher in the B2B print medium and offer great earning potential for the candidate that is willing to work hard. We have existing products, and plans to continue our steady growth with new projects. The right candidate will have an opportunity to move into a managing role if they have the right skill set and aptitude for this job.
Highlands Publications offers an outstanding benefits package, including health, dental, and a Simple Plan for retirement with the company matching some funds.
Highlands Publications, a Birmingham-based B2B publisher is seeking an experienced digital content specialist to manage and grow all digital-related properties for three nationally distributed publications. This Full-time position will include email marketing campaigns, SEO and SEM of each brand’s current websites, social media, plus the ability to develop a plan that not only brings us up-to-date, but can push our products into the lead as it relates to our digital properties. The right candidate needs to be comfortable with Word Press site building and maintenance, knowledge of third-party ad metrics systems, Dreamweaver, HTML5, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, and a Mac Platform.
B2B publishing experience preferred, but not required. Ad agency experience a plus. Company offers an attractive benefits package: Blue Cross Blue Shield health and dental insurance, a 401K (Simple Plan) for retirement with some matching funds, life insurance in the amount of $100K carried on all employees at company’s expense and excellent work hours and environment.